Monday, March 22, 2010

Comments 4kids week 10

I commented on Hannah's blog about her beginning, middle, and end project in class. She read a story called the pot of gold and drew pictures depicting the beginning, middle, and end of the story. I thought this was a great way to teach kids about story structure and creative writing.

My comment to her was :Hannah, I loved your pictures, you are very talented. Having the beginning middle and end are very important parts of story telling.i am a student at USA and I hope to be a teacher one day. In one of my classes we are looking at student blogs to see how students are learning using technology. I hope you keep an interest in art, the world is a more colorful place with it. :)
to visit her blog please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment