Monday, March 22, 2010

Personal Learning Network

I have started building my P.L.N. (personal learning network), in hopes that I will be able to keep in touch with these individuals and learn things from them that will better prepare me for my teaching career. A few of the people I have contacted are old teachers from my high school as well as some from my community college. I am lucky enough to have made friends with several teachers that I have done service hours for. One of which is from the Marietta Johnson school in Fairhope. A place that I hope to work for one day. I am keeping in touch with these people by email mostly, I am trying to convince a few of them to start using twitter and Skype, hopefully i will be able to influence them.

1 comment:

  1. That's really great! You just gave me some ideas about my PLN actually. I never really thought about trying to contact my old teachers but that could be really beneficial.

    ReplyDelete