Friday, April 23, 2010

Blogging! (April 18)


When I first started EDM 310 I was very skeptical about the entire class especially the blogging. I didn't really understand what a blog was, I just thought it was someone with to much time on their hands that just sat around and typed up what had happened to them that day or their uneducated opinions on current issues. But now I see how important blogging can really be, people from around the world can share ideas and information with each other. I can see myself using this in my teaching career, technology is progressing so fast, gone are the days of the chalk board and endless lectures and note taking. I will encourage my students to use the internet and the tools available to them to help build their own personal learning network and to tap into the global learning community that is out there just waiting for their input.

No comments:

Post a Comment