Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 10 : An Open Letter to Educators & Dan Brown

WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Morgan's blog and watching the video by Dan Brown.
Its true that the education system could use some updates! Information is everywhere these days all you have to do is turn on your computer and you instantly have access to millions of databases. Google is my best friend and the go to resource for any kind of research. I am tired of spending hundreds of dollars on books that I will never use. I do however enjoy the classroom setting, I feel like it is a better learning environment because it can help people stay focused on the subject matter.As an educator i plan on using a combination of classic and technology teaching styles. I will have my students use sites such as Google, Skype, Delicious and Aviary to build a strong learning community in and out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment