Friday, April 23, 2010

P.L.E.'s & Two Questions

This students P.L.E. is much more in depth then my own. I want to know what this site is that she is using to keep track of all of her different sites. She is using so many tools to help better her education. She is very interested in the subjects and is learning non conventionally. I love her closing comment, "because the class is paperless you never need a pencil". I hope to expand my Personal Learning Environment as she has done. Having a P.L.E. is very important to being a life long learner.

Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.


This video was fantastic! It asks you two questions. 1. Whats my sentence? What will people say about you once you are gone? and 2. Am I better today then I was Yesterday? These are two very important questions that we all need to think about. I hope that my sentence is something great like, Through her teaching she helped foster generations of social activists who have changed the world for the better! That would be great. And as far as, Am I better today than yesterday? Every morning when I wake up I try and make a point of being a better person then I was the day before. I want to change this world for the better and the only way to do that is for me to give my 110% every single day. I hope that is an attitude that i can pass on to my future students.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great attitude to have as a teacher. I am so eager to begin my career, and I can't wait to start developing "my sentence."

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete